[Koha] Homebranch in biblio record

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Sun Mar 30 07:08:13 NZDT 2014

Hi Paul,

thank you very much for your reply.

I'd like to have a nomarc field that indicates the homebranch for this
reason:
my library holds a number of miscellaneous books in which different books
are binding together. In order to connect them, I use the function "link to
host item"; in this way when the miscellaneous book is checked out, any book
contained in it results as checked out.

However I realize that if a user selects a specific library when he searches
in the catalogue opac, he doesn't finds the records that are linked to host
item as they don't have a specific item themselves.
For this reason I'm looking for a way to connect that kind of biblio records
to the library that holds them.

Thanks and kind regards,

Sander