[Koha] Adding authorities error

fisclibrary andy at manicgrin.com
Sun Mar 30 04:16:56 NZDT 2014

Hi All,

I've just stumbled across this mailing list after being thrown in at the
deep end somewhat being asked to look after a Koha instance for the
Franciscan International Study Centre in Canterbury, UK.

I've been presented with a Koha all fully upgraded to 3.14.04 (it was
upgraded last week, I don’t know from what version it was upgraded, possibly
3.08).

Anyway, we now seem to have the following issue:

Search for a book
Edit the record and do an Authority search
Search for something
Click 'choose' in the Get it! column on the desired item in the results
lists and new window pops up with the following error:

Can’t call method “data” on an undefined value at
[…]/authorities/blinddetail-biblio-search.pl line 123

I’ve checked the code of blinddetail-biblio-search.pl against the version on
github as it looks like this might have been an issue in the past, but all
seems fine there.

If anyone has any suggestions as to a fix, I’d be most grateful.

(If it helps, it's currently running on Ubuntu 13.04)

Many thanks,

Andy