[Koha] Permission to delete cover image?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Mar 27 06:06:11 NZDT 2014

Hi--

I asked our Reference Librarian to check (Gina Bardi)--she has the
permission to edit items, but not edit bibliographic records, and she does
not have the ability to delete cover images, nor does she have the ability
to upload cover images.

So perhaps it's tied to the permission to edit bib records?

Cheerio!
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
Cultural Resources and Museum Management Division
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
heather_hernandez at nps.gov
415-561-7032 (voice)       415-556-3540 (fax)
http://www.nps.gov/safr/historyculture/library-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg