[Koha] [Hyperborea] Request to be added in the Koha provider list

Saverio Pialli s.pialli at hyperborea.com
Thu Mar 27 04:54:53 NZDT 2014

Good moorning,

I am Saverio Pialli from Hyperborea, an Italian SME which operates in
the ICT sector for the cultural heritage. We provide services and
softwares for archives, museums and libraries: for the libraries our
technological offer is based on Koha.

We would like to be listed in the *Koha community website* as a "Koha
paid support provider". We have already added a visible link to the Koha
community in our website:
---------
http://www.hyperborea.com/koha
---------

We provide the contact information through the following form:
*Company Name*: Hyperborea s.r.l.
--------
*Contact Person*: Cecilia Poggetti - Saverio Pialli
--------
*Contact email*: c.poggetti at hyperborea.com - s.pialli at hyperborea.com
--------
*Website*: www.hyperborea.com - www.hyperborea.com/koha
--------
*Telephone*: +39 050 754241
--------
*Address*: Via Giuntini 25 int. 6 - 56023 Navacchio (PI) - Italy

Thank you for your cooperation

Best regards

Saverio Pialli

--
_______

Saverio Pialli

  Hyperborea s.r.l.
  Polo Scientifico e Tecnologico
  Via Giuntini, 25
  56023 Navacchio (PI) - Italy
  ---
  phone:  +39 050 754241
  mobile: 345 4715786
  fax:    +39 050 754240
  mailto:s.pialli at hyperborea.com
  http:www.hyperborea.com

_______

Ai sensi del D. Lgs. n.196 del 30/06/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie
This message, for the D. Lgs. n.196 of 30/06/2003, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.