[Koha] Frameworks

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:26:06 NZDT 2014

Hello,

>Hello Paul,
>

>>Paul A schreef op di 25-03-2014 om 19:38 [-0400]:
>>> Robin -- many tnx. Having no experience with jQuery, could you suggest the
>>> code and how to enable it?
>>

>The jQuery below
>

>$("a[href$='frameworkcode=']").hide();
>$("#Frameworks option[value=Default]").hide();
>$('li.z3950searchFw:first').hide();

I clicked sent before I noticed you also asked how to enable it.

Just get to Administration > System preferences. Then go to the Staff Client section and look for intranetuserjs. If it currently contains no code you can copy and paste the code below, paste and save.

$(document).ready(function(){

$("a[href$='frameworkcode=']").hide();
$("#Frameworks option[value=Default]").hide();
$('li.z3950searchFw:first').hide();

});

Olugbenga Adara