[Koha] MARC export - not exporting everything?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Mar 25 05:43:07 NZDT 2014

l looked at bug 11940.  Our records aren't usually very large, and my first
attempt was for a subset of records that do not have any items attached.
 The problem reported in 11940 seems to be something that happens when
there are too many items.
I have tested an XML export of of the subset of records selected by item
type, but got the same results, an empty file.
However,  export all records with items attached does work in XML (whereas
it doesn't in plain MARC).

Part of the problems seems to be related to limiting by item type. I'm
assuming this item type is the one stored in MARC21 942$c  If it was
pulling it from the item record that would explain why I get 0 records if I
limit it by item type.

I'm looking around on Bugzilla now to see if anything matches what we're
experiencing.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler