[Koha] Request to add as KOHA SUPPORT PROVIDER

Bengal Library Association blacal.org at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 19:34:44 NZDT 2014

Dear community,

We would like to get listed for *paid* *support*
provider. We are hereby request you to list our name in community
website. Following are the details for the same:

Company Name            BENGAL LIBRARY ASSOCIATION
Contact Person             Joydeep Chanda
Contact email               blacal.org at gmail.com
Website                       www.blacal.org
Telephone                    +919432298746
Address                       P-134, C.I.T Scheme-52, Kolkata-700 014, West
Bengal, India

Short Description about our services:

We provide training to develop manpower for library automation in our state
with the help of *KOHA*.

Customization of the OPAC and Staff interfaces, Reports etc.

Auto Backup.

Customized framework and ISBD view.

Set up Barcode and spine label.

24/7 support by Phone.