[Koha] Asking how to set up the Overdrive API

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Fri Mar 21 12:49:04 NZDT 2014

Hello

We have an Overdrive subscription through a consortium, and Koha 3.14.

The Overdrive Developer Portal wants to know which APIs I am signing up for, and I checked off a few.

While I wait for acceptance and the security keys - does anyone know which APIs I should ask for?
That is, which one or ones are integrated into Koha?

Are there any other settings that are needed for this to work?

If anyone has this up and running I would like to hear about your experience.

Thank you
Agnes

--
Agnes Rivers-Moore
CEO / Chief Librarian

Tel: 519.364.1420 | Fax: 519.364.1747
Email: arm at hanover.ca<mailto:arm at hanover.ca> | Web: www.hanoverlibrary.ca<http://www.hanoverlibrary.ca>

Please consider the environment before printing this message or attachments.
Support your library! Could you make a donation, volunteer, or remember us in your will?