[Koha] unable to locate koha-conf.xml

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Mar 19 11:10:40 NZDT 2014

SATISH schreef op di 18-03-2014 om 13:00 [+0530]:
> root at gechlibrary:/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools#
> ./rebuild_zebra.pl-run-as-root -b -r -a
> unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 372.
>
> Can you please help me for fixing this error ?

The packages provide commands to set everything up for you, you are best
using them instead. Also, never run things like reindexing as root as
you are likely to mess up the permissions and cause everything to break.
The exception being using the proper package tools, as they make sure
it's OK.

For example, to rebuild your zebra index, you might do:

sudo koha-rebuild-zebra --full -v instancename

You shouldn't be calling rebuild_zebra.pl directly. A list of all
commands is here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages

--
Robin Sheat