[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Data Conversion from Winnebago Spectrum 5.3

Joel Sasse jsasse at plumcreeklibrary.net
Tue Mar 18 09:33:13 NZDT 2014

Bruce,

I just did a 5.3 bib data extraction a few weeks ago. These steps did the
trick for me:

Make sure to use short report option.

Bib Data Extraction:

Select Materials > Export

  Select All Materials from Export menu

  All the options should gray-out except for the output file

  Select USMARC/852 Holdings Data

  Click Browse to desktop and in the Output file field, enter your desired
name.

Joel Sasse

Network Systems Administrator

Plum Creek Library System