[Koha] Upgrading Koha from 3.10 to 3.14

Mohammad Nashbat MNashbat at alfaisal.edu
Sun Mar 16 21:46:31 NZDT 2014

Hi guys,

We are trying to upgrade Koha from 3.10 to 3.14, can someone advise were we can find instructions and is 3.14 available as stable version. We are using Centos 6.4.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohammed Nashbat
Academic Resource Librarian

DISCLAIMER: This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Alfaisal University shall understand to be neither given nor endorsed by Alfaisal University. The contents of any attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While "Alfaisal University" has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.