[Koha] Who uses Mozilla Persona?

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Mar 14 11:18:08 NZDT 2014

Agnes Rivers-Moore schreef op do 13-03-2014 om 22:03 [+0000]:
> This sounds like a good idea, but it depends on whether enough people
> and enough other websites are using this feature.
> So, hands up - who uses Persona either to log in to other sites or in
> their Koha installation?

It doesn't really depend on people/websites using it. If you turn it on,
it'll work just fine, and as a result will make things a bit nicer for
your users when they go to use another persona-enabled website.

So, I'd say try it out, nobody loses anything, everyone wins :)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.