[Koha] 362 and 310 Fields not displaying

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Mar 13 11:11:50 NZDT 2014

MARC 21 field 362 (DATES OF PUBLICATION AND/OR SEQUENTIAL DESIGNATION) and
310 (CURRENT PUBLICATION FREQUENCY) do not display in the normal view. I
have edited the MARC Bibliographic framework, specifically so that they
would display.

Editing them was not straightforward, however. When I looked at the MARC
framework it said all the subfields for 362 were hidden, but when I went to
the actual subfields, some of them were marked visible (though they
weren't).  Just changing the advanced settings on a particular subfield had
no result, it still said 'hidden' (in the list, and when I viewed the
record), but if I went in and unticked and then ticked every box for all
the subfields, then it said it was no longer hidden.  However,  the
information that is in the field 362 still does not display in the record.
Although set to view in OPAC, staff interface and editor. . . the only
place this information shows is in the MARC record.

Is there something I'm missing? Or have we got a case of gremlins?

Koha 3.14.03

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler