[Koha] Problem reloading marc records

Steve Sowder sowder at andrews.edu
Wed Mar 12 03:23:37 NZDT 2014

Thanks Chris.  When I use UTF8 it loads fine.

That kind of makes sense.
When I load from another system they are MARC8 and no problem with loading.

These records are exported from Koha and then reloaded so it uses UTF8.

But, why do some of them load anyway when I uses MARC8?
I guess it is because some just don't hang during the load process.

Thanks again.

Steve