[Koha] Yet another request of changing password and few small others.

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Mar 11 19:15:02 NZDT 2014

alessandro macuz schreef op di 11-03-2014 om 07:09 [+0100]:
> 4) how I can add a Koha administrator account via the mysql interface?

Just to answer this because I'm about to leave: you can log in to the
admin interface using the mysql username and password. This should allow
you to create and modify real users.

Don't use this account for doing anything other than administration
though, it'll probably cause problems.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.