[Koha] Learn Koha Yourself with Videos

DP Tripathi dptkvs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:06:29 NZDT 2014

*Dear All,*

*It gives me immense pleasure to inform you all about the site of "Learn
Koha Yourself with Videos......."*

*http://koha.librarianguide.in <http://koha.librarianguide.in> *

This website contains the video tutorial of Koha - an Integrated library
management open source software which is fully based on self practice and
experiences with Koha. The purpose to have this website is only to share
the practical experiences and knowledge with our respected library
professionals.

This Koha Video tutorial covers almost all the modules and related options
available in Koha. Still more to be added in the same which will be
available soon.

If anyone finds any error and mistake in the site, may please intimate at
dptkvs at gmail.com

Hope this website will be useful for everyone.

Thanks with kind regards,

--
D. P. Tripathi