[Koha] empty Tools list

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Sun Mar 2 05:14:10 NZDT 2014

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading an old database to the current version of
Koha. The migration process had errors, which I am now trying to identify
and fix (one by one, alas).

Presently, the Koha instance working on the updated database does not
display any tool in the Tools page. It only displays the headings:

    Patrons and circulation

    Additional tools

    Catalog

and nothing below any of them.

(Another instance of Koha does display all available tools.)

I suspect that this has to do with some missing entry in some table of the
Koha mysql database. The question is: which one? Any hint?

(A related question is, how can I debug the
intranet/cgi-bin/tools/tools-home.pl script from the command line?)

Many thanks,

Giuseppe.