[Koha] Reg: Search issue in 3.16

Sivagaami Shanmugam shaansika.220110 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:08:11 NZST 2014

I have installed latest version of koha - 3.16 in  my cloud server which
has Cent OS 6.5 x86_64.

Search doesn't seem to work. rebuild_zebra.pl is running fine:

root at server [/var/log/koha]#
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.p
Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
Lockfile                    = /var/lock/koha/zebradb/rebuild/rebuild..LCK
BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d
================================
skipping authorities
====================
exporting biblio
====================
1....
Records exported: 5
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
CLEANING

but when I search for the item, it either says 'the record does not exists'
else it shows the records without any biblio info. When I try editing that
record, it has nothing in it. Checked the database and all the information
seem to be there. So please help me with this. And do let me know if its
advisable to go with CentOS for koha.

Thanks & Regards,
Shiva.