[Koha] FW: Request to be added as Koha Support Provider

Martin McGovern mmg at interleaf.ie
Sun Jun 29 23:17:37 NZST 2014

We would like to resubmit our application to be included in the list of Koha support providers.

We have been providing Koha support for some time now and have over 75 Koha customers.

We have a link to http://www.koha-community.org on our main Koha web page so we are fulfilling our obligations as per the "How to get listed" page on koha-community.org.

Regards,

Martin McGovern
Interleaf Technology