[Koha] Modify Holdings table layout...

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Jun 27 00:31:26 NZST 2014

> I need to remove two columns (Date due and Barcode)

You can use custom CSS to hide the date due column. Add this to the
OPACUserCSS system preference:

td.date_due, #item_datedue { display: none; }

The barcode column can be hidden by turning off the OPACShowBarcode
system preference.

> and change the text of the Notes columns?

You'll have to be more specific about this one. What are you trying to do?

> Which file do I have to edit?

Ideally you should never edit a Koha file because this makes upgrading
Koha more difficult. You should always look for ways to use system
preferences, custom CSS, or custom JavaScript to accomplish the
changes you want.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer