[Koha] How to Get Active logged in User Details Based on Sessions Running on Client machines

Arun Kumar arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:36:29 NZST 2014

Hello Indranil,

I appreciate your esteem to help towards the matter. i have developed
modular patches according to our workflow, so perl programming isnt a
issue,  How is the codebase of the new version differ from the existing
3.12 that we're up for

My question still remain unanswered if you have any on the matter
My question is How to get Active User details Currently managing the
Intranet interface, like how it automatically does in Suggestion Management
of acquisition module i.e When we change the Suggestion status it picks
automatically the current managed user "Managed By" column.

if you have pointers please do share

Regards

Arunkumar
National Institute of Oceanography