[Koha] How to Get Active logged in User Details Based on Sessions Running on Client machines

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:46:00 NZST 2014

Hi Arun,

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Arun Kumar <arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped>

> the modules are little difficult to understand, hence development is
> delayed. Please Help Us, We have been trying a lot any help will be
> appreciated

Any help? How about paid help? :-)

Quite frankly, your use case requires some amount of Koha development.
Koha code is easy to read, provided you are comfortable with Perl
programming. It is unlikely that someone will volunteer to tutor you
through the codebase. But you can always get lucky :-) On top of that
by being on 3.12 isn't making your case easier either, it is an aging
codebase.

Cheers,
-indranil

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg