[Koha] Opac through Internet

Beda Szukics beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch
Fri Jun 13 19:23:45 NZST 2014

Am 12.06.2014 10:10, schrieb Bhaskar Ghosh:
> Dear all,
> How to publish/ connect to my opac through internet? (Please guide Step-by-step)

This depends very much on the faculties you are working with.

- Do you have a koha instance up and running?

- Are you able to connect to your koha server unsing your intranet?

- How is your server connected with the internet?

- Do you have a fully qualified domain name for your server? Are you
able to add subdomains to your domain?

- Do you have the possibility to edit the config files of the webserver
your koha instance is working with?

If you can say yes to the points of this little check-list then it is
quite an easy task to grant access to your opac through internet. If not
you first have to work on these points.

Greetings            Beda