[Koha] Upgrade from source installation using repository

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Jun 12 06:06:13 NZST 2014

Hi!

The following page on the wiki tries to explain how to "migrate" from a
non-packages install to a packages install:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Moving_an_installation_from_a_regular_install_to_the_Debian_packages

I am not sure how many people habe used that page yet, so there might be
things that need to be improved. Ask here or on IRC if toy run into
problems!

Best regards,
Magnus Enger

Den fredag 6. juni 2014 skrev Mesfin Teshome <mesfinatyh at yahoo.com>