[Koha] Need to fix my bugs please!!!

Efosa Imagbe efosaimagbe at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 20:34:30 NZST 2014

Please am having various bugs in my Koha system version 3.14.01.000, they are listed below:
1. When ever I try to search using the ISBN I can't find any books can someone please help me out .
2.When I click on the drop down list of Suggested by and Managed by to check on names of staff it keeps showing me "unknown" Please I really need an urgent help on how to fix this, I have checked bugzilla but the patched given didn't fix it.
3.Why is that my fines is not calculating anymore?

Please all this I need help from urgently.Thanks for your help please