[Koha] How to Fetch Active User details for operations in KOHA in a specific Module

Arun Kumar arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:05:46 NZST 2014

Hello,

We are Using KOHA 3.12 version. We have been trying to make use of Active
User details such as firstname, lastname, email address, etc. of the user
who is currently operating the staff interface for user based operations :

Sending mail alerts from the active user account which in default is
KohaAdminEmailAddress, "Circulation" as well as "Acquisition" Alerts

I have figured out so far that KOHA uses

*"C4::Context->userenv{ }"* for finding flags on Active User which has a
Dependency *"get_template_and_user" *from *Auth.pm*

My question is how do use these functions to get specific details on email
address, First name, of the ACTIVE USER to be fetched and values to be used
for development purpose

Any help will be Appreciated

*Thanking You*

Regards,