[Koha] [koha]Request to add as KOHA PAID SUPPORT PROVIDER

Dinesh Rathore dineshrathore.hiet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:02:32 NZST 2014

Dear community,
We request you to add our organization in the paid support list.

*Company Name:* Jivesna tech pvt. ltd.
*Contact Person:* Utsav rai, vikrant malik
*Contact email:* *utsav at jivesna.com <utsav at jivesna.com>,
info at jivesna.com <info at jivesna.com>*
*Website:* www.jivesna.com <http://http.jivesna.com/About-koha/what-is-koha/>
*Telephone:* +91-0120-4266526, +91-8860611657
*Address:* A/209, Sector-17, Vashundhara, Ghaziabad (U.P.) 201012, India
*Short description of your services:* Our Koha support includes

   - Technical consulting and Solutions.
   - User training at 3-levels (User, Librarian and Administrator).
   - Solutions for Data Migration.
   - Customization and Tweaking of the OPAC and Staff interfaces, Report
   Generation(user specific development),Data visualization.
   - Training for all major updates to Koha's functionality via
online,training or training in person.
   - 24/7 monitoring of applications.
   - Automation of DB Backup and Replication.

--
with regards
Utsav Rai.