[Koha] Uploading data problem

ramesh kumar rameshkumarambur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:21:54 NZST 2014

Dear Sir / Madam
I have installed KOHA 3.12 and converted excel data to .mrc
while doing "stage MARC records for upload" following problem occurs
repeatedly
1. stage records into reservoir upload file has successfully done
2. comments about this file 'marc8' done
3. record type 'bibliographic' done
4 character encoding shows only marc 8, so that also done
5. After clicking "stage for import", job progress stopped at 93%
6. Stage MARC management shows .mrc file but shows 0 records

please help me to come out of this problem.

with kind regards
R. Ramesh kumar, Librarian, Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
9841211391, rameshkumarambur at gmail.com