[Koha] how to not show Look for articles in this serial in Analytics

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 04:12:14 NZST 2014

Hi! I added field 942 NoAnalytics. I'm at lost where to put the codes, I'm trying to comprehend other fields in the original/default XSLT.

<xsl:if test="$leader7='s'">
            <a>
            <xsl:choose>
            <xsl:when test="$UseControlNumber = '1' and marc:controlfield[@tag=001]">
                <xsl:attribute name="href">/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=rcn:<xsl:value-of select="marc:controlfield[@tag=001]"/>+and+(bib-level:a+or+bib-level:b)</xsl:attribute>
            </xsl:when>
          <xsl:otherwise>
               <xsl:attribute name="href">/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=Host-item:<xsl:value-of select="translate(marc:datafield[@tag=245]/marc:subfield[@code='a'], '/', '')"/></xsl:attribute>
            </xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:text>Look for articles in this serial</xsl:text>
</a>
<xsl:when test="marc:datafield[@tag=942]/marc:subfield[@code='b'] = '0'">
                    <xsl:text>No articles</xsl:text>
            </xsl:when>