[Koha] Report help

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Jul 31 03:41:47 NZST 2014

 I rewrote the report to make it user friendly to my colleagues who aren't
familiar with Roman numerals. . . little tweaks like this I can do. It's
the syntax and commands that I don't know how to use properly that's the
real problem.

SELECT
CASE SUBSTR(ExtractValue(m.marcxml,'//controlfield[@tag="008"]'),8,2)
WHEN '15' THEN '16th'
WHEN '16' THEN '17th'
WHEN '17' THEN '18th'
WHEN '18' THEN '19th'
WHEN '19' THEN '20th'
WHEN '20' THEN '21st'
      ElSE 'Unknown' END
   AS Century, count(DISTINCT biblionumber) AS bibs FROM biblioitems m
GROUP BY century

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler