[Koha] KohaCon14 Info?

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 00:57:31 NZST 2014

Nicole,
Unfortunately there's no group rate at a hotel. People are finding hotels
on their own. I'll try to add info to the conference site today.

The conference itself will be held here: http://bit.ly/kohacon14-conference
The hackfest will take place in the university campus, specifically here:
http://bit.ly/kohacon14-hackfest

I'd suggest you book in a hotel near the conference site, or between it and
the campus. They are pretty close anyway (20 min walk, or 4 min taxi).

Please register to attend the conference, as we might need to change
location depending on the atendees (in such a situation, the conference
would take place in the campus too).

Thanks
To+

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Checking in on this. Mainly to see if there is a group rate at a hotel or
> if we just find a nearby hotel?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Nicole
>

> On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello folks,
> >
> > I'm wondering if there is any more info about KohaCon14 available. I know
> > the dates and the location, but I'm wondering about the hotels
> > specifically. Will we have a group rate anywhere? Or are people just
> > finding hotels on their own?
> >
> > Also is there anything we should know about coming in to Cordoba? Tips
> for
> > getting around or from the airport to the hotels/conference location?
> >
> > The wiki page: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon14 and the
> > website: http://koha-community.org/kohacon/kohacon14/ are a bit sparse
> on
> > info.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Nicole

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F