[Koha] Patron search error

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 28 12:19:03 NZST 2014

library schreef op vr 25-07-2014 om 09:07 [+1200]:
> Linux koha 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem
> Perl 5.010001

Most important is what Linux distribution and version you're running on.

If your kernel and Perl versions are this old, I'm going to hazard a
guess it's a pretty old one.

> Our technical support people are at a loss as to what to do. Could
> anyone throw some light on where we might look to solve our problem.

My expectation would be that the version of DBIx::Class you have
installed is lower than the one required by Koha. How this is fixed
depends totally on what distribution/version you're running and how the
modules have been installed.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.