[Koha] A Koha hackmeeting in Italy at November

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Jul 25 22:24:07 NZST 2014

Hi to all,

I write to all you because I'm starting to plan about the topic.

So, what do you think about an Koha hackermeeting in Italy at November ?
More exctly near Milan in Segrate in our building.
http://www.cineca.it/en/content/where-we-are-located

We have free place in our meeting rooms at 13-14/Nov/2014
and at 20-21/Nov/2014.

The plan for release 3.18.0 is 22 Nov 2014.

Language: English with italian librarians

Do you think is it useful ?
Do you have a preference about the date ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Soluzioni per la Ricerca Istituzionale - Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate