[Koha] Report help

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 23 11:31:05 NZST 2014

Elaine Bradtke schreef op di 22-07-2014 om 17:35 [+0100]:
> One of my colleagues was asking if I could give statistics on what we
> have
> from the 17th, 18th and first half of the 19th century.  Preferably by
> year.

When my Elasticsearch work is finished, this'll be just a matter of
finding an elasticsearch visualisation tool that lets you explore your
data, and telling it to do what you want.

The way I'd do it currently would be to script something that pulls the
date from the MARC of each entry and exports that. Then you could pop it
into libreoffice calc and make graphs or whatever you need.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.