[Koha] Help request on Z39.50 servers

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Wed Jul 16 23:29:11 NZST 2014

Some databases require a user/pass or make sure you are specifying the right database (ie Dynix is horizon)

There is a directory of z39.50 servers on the web, but the name escapes me (someone else knows, I'm sure)

Riley Childs
Student
Asst. Head of IT Services
Charlotte United Christian Academy
(704) 497-2086
RileyChilds.net
Sent from my Windows Phone, please excuse mistakes