[Koha] Items showing no location in the opac

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Tue Jul 15 12:24:15 NZST 2014

Nope, the index is working and bib changes appear and it shows the location of the item (Charlotte United Christian Academy) in the staff client, but not in the OPAC. an example of it is at http://catalog.cucawarriors.com/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=432 in the items section under the location column, I cannot figure it out! Also don't judge on the lack of bib info, i'm fixing that ;)

Riley Childs
Junior
IT Admin
email: rchilds at cucawarriors.com
office: +1 (704) 537-0031 x101
cell: +1 (704) 497-2086

Please Think Before Hitting Reply All
I Do Web Design! RileyChilds.net/services