[Koha] FW: Barcodes and email in Koha

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Fri Jul 11 09:55:00 NZST 2014

It suddenly hit me that Koha has to setup the email in a message queue to have the messages sent off, so I went into crontab and disabled the Koha job.  This is an old Koha Server and Cataloging wants to keep it running so that they can get information off of it.

I have moments of brilliance but they are rarely substained. - smile.

thanks everyone.