[Koha] call number sort problem

Fabio Tiana fabio.tian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:20:35 NZST 2014

Hi there Paul,

I've just run it for you.

NAME
       touch_all_items.pl

SYNOPSIS
         touch_all_items.pl
         touch_all_items.pl -v
         touch_all_items.pl --where=STRING

DESCRIPTION
       When changes are made to ModItem (or the routines that are called by
it), it is sometimes necessary to run ModItem on all or some records in the
catalog when upgrading. This script does that.

       --help  Prints this help

       -v      Provide verbose log information.

       --where Limits the search with a user-specified WHERE clause.

Hope this helps,
Fabio