[Koha] Koha/Evergreen Comparison Site

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Jul 8 12:34:02 NZST 2014

Lori,

> Diana will be responding in more detail but the home page of the site lists
> the versions being compared.  We are a bit behind but we do try to keep it
> as current as possible.

Perhaps you might mitigate some of the concerns by noting explicitly
that "The features are updated through Koha version 3.10 (released
November 2012; current Koha version: 3.16) and Evergreen version 2.4
(released May 2013; current Evergreen version: 2.6). More recent
releases may include some features not reflected on this site" or
something along those lines? Updated appropriately to reflect actual
versions. I guess it should say Koha 3.14, and maybe Evergreen 2.5
(per Diana's e-mail)?

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/