[Koha] Crontab - is that one tabs used to open beer cans?

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Tue Jul 8 09:24:45 NZST 2014

Ok, I see where the jobs are.  I didn't understand that there was a difference between a source install and a package install.

In some of the 3.14 documentation there is a chapter on cronjobs and how to set them up.  Now i understand that these particular documents must be mean for the source installs.

Personally, I'm a little relieved that I don't have to build the cronjob for Koha.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Hang in there,

Phillip