[Koha] Crontab - is that one tabs used to open beer cans?

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Tue Jul 8 05:21:11 NZST 2014

There is a "systems" crontab which ubuntu warns not to change.  The crontab on the old server is sudo crotab -uroot -e where all the koha cronjobs are setup.  When I run this command on the new server there's info about the crontab but there are no jobs in the crontab so I guess I'll have to create them to get koha to run properly.

Thanks for your help.  Phillip