[Koha] Koha/Evergreen Comparison Site

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Jul 4 07:22:24 NZST 2014

I'm actually pretty ambivalent about it.
I don't see pitching Koha vs Evergreen is helpful.
Either of them are always going to be better than any proprietary system. Simply because they are not proprietary.

We'd be better off with a tool that shows how they are both better than Alma for example. (For one our developments are steered by users not an equity firm :))

That's my roundabout way of saying "I won't be updating it"

Chris