[Koha] Reg: Search issue in 3.16

vinod kumar vinod.kumar.trf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:07:11 NZST 2014

Dear Shiva
Open Browser and terminal simultaneously and do the below mentioned steps

1.)First Run the Zebra manually in terminal ( zebrasrv-2.0  -f
/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml )

and

2.)Open Koha opac on Firefox(Browser) and search the books then you see the
exact  problem or error message thrown in terminal.

check this and reply