[Koha] Full Vietnamese translation for Koha 3.12 and Introduction of Koha Vietnam

Dung Hoang dung.hoang at dlcorp.com.vn
Tue Jul 1 21:42:40 NZST 2014

Dear Koha-translate and Koha-community fellows,

It is Dung Hoang, Director of D&L Technology Integration and Consulting
company (D&L) in Vietnam. Our website are www.dlcorp.com.vn, www.koha.vn.
Our company is one of the most reputed company in for providing library
solution services and has been doing research and promoting Koha for the
last couple of years in Vietnam.

We are pleased to announce that after a year of effort and testing, we are
able to share the full Koha 3.12 Vietnamese translation to Koha Community.

The 4 Vietnamese PO files for Koha 3.12 have been submitted to
Koha-translate site under username kohavn and they are waiting for approval
(http://translate.koha-community.org/vi/312/). We are also in the process of
translating Koha 3.16 into Vietnamese and we hope we could made the full
contribution in this July.

Our past communications with Koha community were through our sales director,
Vu Duy Lan who introduced himself to the community
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2013-September/037469.html and
informed the community about Koha Training in Vietnam
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2013-December/038092.html.

We hope that this first contribution will mark as the beginning of our
official involvement to Koha community and we would like to be a part of the
community at full scales as a development contributor and a Koha service
provider.

Thank you all very much and we are looking forward to your comments and
advices.

Best regards,

Dung Hoang

Director

D&L Technology Integration and Consulting JSC and Koha Vietnam

Email: dung.hoang at dlcorp.com.vn

Cell: +84 936847430

Phone: +84 4 6655 2836  |  Fax: +84 4 3767 8812

www.dlcorp.com.vn | www.koha.vn