[Koha] Reg: Search issue in 3.16

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:33:04 NZST 2014

Hi Shiva,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 6:08 AM, Sivagaami Shanmugam
<shaansika.220110 at gmail.com> wrote:

> but when I search for the item, it either says 'the record does not exists'
> else it shows the records without any biblio info. When I try editing that
> record, it has nothing in it.

Since you seem to have only 5 records, I suggest you clean them up and
start again for a test run.

You might like to use the force delete koha plugin from here -
http://git.bywatersolutions.com/koha-plugins.git/snapshot/tags/force_delete_record_v1.01

> And do let me know if its
> advisable to go with CentOS for koha.

Being open source, there is nothing to stop you from doing that.
However, Debian would be the preferred OS to use. The devs are on
Debian and things just work out of the box including a package based
installation.

cheers
-indra

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg