[Koha] FW: Modify the Serial Routing slip

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed Jan 15 21:04:59 NZDT 2014

Hi,

currently the routing list slip layout is hardcoded and cannot be changed by configuration. You'd have to edit Koha's files and maintain your changes on every update to change it.

I think showing the home library of the patrons could be a nice enhancement for the existing routing slip and the 'Due date' column could be edited in a way to make it possible to easily hide it using CSS.

You could file an enhancement request on bugzilla:
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/

Katrin