[Koha] How to link authorities to biblios?

Bohdan Šmilauer b.smilauer at post.cz
Wed Jan 15 08:09:28 NZDT 2014

Hi to all!
Let me introduce myself,  I am a librarian in Prague, Czechia, I am a
beginner in Koha.  What is my problem?

I imported bibliographic and authority records into Koha 3.12 installed on
Ubuntu 12.04. But they were not interlinked together, neither after the
importing process, which I had previously supposed they should. The
priorities were set AutoCreateAuthorities = yes, BiblioAddsAuthorities =
allow. Each bibliographic record has created its own separate authority,
although they should be shared by several bibliographic records. I ran the
program links_bibs_to authorities.pl but he did not join it. It is not some
method to consolidate authority records? My example is on URL (one author
Holomek, two books, two separate authorities, should be one only)

http://koha2.doxos.eu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authorities-home.pl?op=do_search&
type=opac&operator=start&value=Holomek&marclist=any&and_or=and&orderby=
HeadingAsc.

Could somebody give me advice, what should I do? Is there some guide how to
import biblios and authorities records and to interlink them together?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Bohdan Smilauer

Prague