[Koha] Hardware requirements for a machine running server and client together - Elive?

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Tue Jan 14 04:54:53 NZDT 2014

Hie,

I highly advice you to separate server and client.

Indeed, a wrong manipulation on client, such as setting network off, and
your server is down.

You could use a simple desktop PC has server and a small nettop has
client. So you can use pure Debian with stable version for server and
what you want for client.

Regards,

--
Fridolin SOMERS