[Koha] Hardware requirements for a machine running server and client together - Elive?

Hussain Alwadi h.alwadi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:24:43 NZDT 2014

Hi

I think you need server with high performance.. I advice to has these features:
Processor core i5 or above for a better performance..
RAM 8 GB will be v. good.. You'll need a 64 bit OS to support that much RAM.
Also you need large volume of HDD.. 320 GB will be enough as locally..

Best regards..

Sent from my iPad