[Koha] koha xslt and subject at the right side

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 20:23:36 NZDT 2014

Hi all! With default xslt and edited xslt based on the default xslt, I'm
getting the following output:
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783572/1.jpg>
The subject is included with all other biblio details.
However, with an empty xslt, I get the following output
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783572/2.jpg>
The subject is at the right side. Now, my question is: How do I get the
subjects on the right side using the default xslt? Please lead me to what
should I customize for my desired output. Thanks in advance and have a nice
day!